Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well, THAT Took Long Enough...

I just realized I never finished Butter's 2007 Year-End Survey, so here are the last sixteen questions...I can't believe I actually completed this thing. Why do I get the weird feeling she had me do this so she can steal my identity?

Here are the first three posts:

Part I
Part II
Part III

And now, I present to you the finale of the 2007 City Elf Roundup.


31. Get a new job?

Nope. And only occasionally considered doing so.

32. How old did you turn this year?

I turned 29 for the third time.

33. Do you have a New Year's resolution?

I don't usually make resolutions. I have things I want to do in 2008, some of which I wanted to do last year and never got around to doing (learning to knit, going on a balloon ride, taking a calligraphy class.) I also have some new things I want to accomplish: get my passport, see a hockey game, spend more time writing, and go hiking. Oh, and also have sex with Christian Bale.

34. Do anything embarrassing?

My whole life is one big embarassment. Does the time I shot off my treadmill count?

35. Buy anything new from eBay?

No, I've never bought anything from eBay. I'm afraid of the internets.

36. What was your favorite purchase?

Well, either these shoes:



Or maybe my grey cashmere hoodie that I bought for my birthday and wear at least twice a week, or perhaps my lovely Dell Inspiron 1520 that I'm using right now.

37. Get married or divorced?

No, but I was supposed to do one of those.

38. Get arrested?

No, saints be praised!

39. Be honest - did you watch American Idol?

You know, probably for a minute or two, but I just wasn't into it this year.

40. Did you get sick this year?

Oh. My. God. Did I ever get sick! I was actually worried at various times that I had the bird flu or the plague. I was sick for the entire last two months of the year, coughing and hacking, sniffling and sneezing, sleeping like a coma victim and missing countless holiday events. My doctor thinks that I got some sinus drainage in my lungs (gross!) and then just wasn't able to get better. I've been using Advair and I would swear by it...it's a miracle drug.

41. Start a new hobby?

Does Yelping count? (Or as Aimee would say, does your daddy count?)

42. Been snowboarding?

No, never. But I'd like to try!

43. Are you happy to see 2007 go?

Sure, why not? It had to end sometime.

44. Drank Starbucks in 2007?

What? Yes, but not happily. I'm a regular at Zona Rosa; my backup coffee shop is Peet's.

45. Been naughty or nice?

Um. Define naughty?

46. What are you wishing for in 2008?

Health, happiness, love, joy, President Obama, and oh yeah, more sex. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also wishing for President Obama!

City Elf said...

oh, that's just one of the many reasons why i love you!