Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Return from Hiatus

It's been more than three months since I updated this. To my credit, a lot has happened since then. Well, mostly what's happened is we moved down to Long Beach and I got a new job. (Finally!)

Anyhow, since then, I've been traveling almost non-stop for work. Factoring in a two-and-a-half hour round-trip commute to my office when I am in town, I haven't had much time for anything, let alone blogging. I wouldn't even be updating today, but I had a half-day off for holiday shopping. (Which, come to think of it, is the type of perk that ensures that I don't complain about my new job.)

Long Beach is great - from what I've seen of it, at least. The best part so far is finding a really good breakfast place, The Coffee Cup (aka The Cup), where we've eaten almost ever Saturday morning since we moved down here. Now, if we could just find a really good Indian place, this would really feel like home...

No comments: