Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's My Girls That Get Me Through

I had a very shitty day yesterday, caused by a man, which should be no surprise.

I won't go into details, but let's just say: IF YOU ARE MARRIED, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TELL ME THAT BEFORE WE GO OUT ON A DATE. Asshole.

Anyhow, Jenny and Corazon, being total rockstars, came to the rescue with boxed wine, white bean hummus, brie, and chicken sausages for the grill. We had a late dinner and talked smack about dudes, work, and life in general. I love those ladies, and if either of them had a penis, I would so marry her. Already we are planning our future co-op life together raising children and sharing smart, quality, well-endowed men among us.

A conversational highlight -

Me: I just want to get laid one more time before I die!

Jenny: You'll have lots more sex before you die, don't worry.

Me: No, you don't understand. I feel like if I don't get some sex soon, I'm going to die. The threat is imminent!

3 comments:

jjomomma said...

we can't seem to get off the dick talk, in all manners, as of late.

City Elf said...

i just don't understand why some people don't want to hear about dick over lunch. snobs.

Deceon said...

I'm sorry to hear about (the jerk that is), on the other hand you'll get a change to tell me what a waster of oxygen my entire sex is tonight.