Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I'm Not There

I realize I've been lousy about posting lately. Sorry to all two of my readers.

I was actually considering doing NaBloPoMo again this month, since the theme is home, which I thought was pretty cool. However, I've started off June with a very busy week of travel. I left for San Jose/Redwood City on Sunday and got home Monday late afternoon; I'll be leaving for San Diego in a couple of hours and return tomorrow evening.

I'm feeling better than I did last week, physically at least, and hoping that's still the case after this little road trip. If not, I can always work from home on Friday and curl up with my recorded shows on Friday night. Come to think of it, that sounds like a perfect end to this crazy week.

1 comment:

Deceon said...

So no dinner on Friday? If not I understand. You've been having crazy hectic time recently. It'd be great to see you.