Thursday, April 03, 2008

Let's Do The Time Warp Again

'E' is for 'early' - as in the time I woke up today (note the time this was posted) in order to make my 7:05 a.m. flight to Sacramento.

I was going to wake up at 5, but I can never sleep well when I have to wake up early. (I have an irrational fear of oversleeping; I actually set two alarms if I have a flight to catch.) When I woke up at 4:15, I just decided not to go back to bed.

And hey, it worked out because I was able to write my NaBloPoMo post for the day. Now all I need is some coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only two alarms? I share the same fear when traveling which sucks since you are already getting a crappy night's sleep from having to wake up early. Worrying about missing a flight makes it even more difficult to fall asleep.

City Elf said...

if i had more than two cell phones, it would be more alarms. ;)

to top it off, after a stressful night's sleep and waking up extra-early, there were mechanical issues and i ended up coming back home. i'm still tired today!