Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blagh

Dear Stomach:

I am sorry about last night. I'm not apologizing for the drinking, which we both know you can handle, but for the mixing of various hard liquors and the presence of waaaaaay more sugar than usual in the drinks.

Strawberry mojito...not bad. Vero Beach daiquiri...pretty good, especially the ginger. Pomegranate Lemon Drop...yum! Eida's Delight...my favorite of the evening, but perhaps Tuaca and Butterscotch Schnappes weren't the best additions to the rum and vodka I'd consumed earlier.

I hope the Pepto-Bismol MAX and gallon of water I sent down this morning helped a little bit.

xoxo
City Elf

P.S. I promise I'll stick to wine or just one liquor at a time in the future.

2 comments:

Corazon said...

...which reminds me, I need to write a letter of apology to my head.

amrwvlw...is what I said when I woke up this morning.

Deceon said...

Dear Ericka, please don't be so hard on you stomach or yourself. These things happen. Just don't mix your own drinks anymore. Love Your Lame Friend