Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grrr!

In the middle of a week of high irritation caused by PMS and having my work laptop act completely bonkers, I was sooooo looking forward to spending an evening with my Corazon having dinner at Pure Luck and ice cream at Scoops.

Alas! Alack! I found out an hour ago that I am subbing in to do a presentation tomorrow morning, without any materials ready for me to do so. I will be spending my evening grabbing a quick bite with my co-worker in town from San Diego for tomorrow's training and then trying to create an appropriate PowerPoint with a coherent narrative to present a group of 50 tomorrow morning.

Here are the things I wish right now:

* I wish I had gotten a decent night's sleep last night so that I wouldn't feel so exhausted right now.

* I wish I had time for a long, luxurious soak in a bubble bath, followed by a desperately-needed manicure and pedicure.

* I wish I had a chauffeur to drive me over to pick up Corazon so we could have dinner and ice cream!

* I also wish I had Christian Bale, naked and covered in Nutella, waiting for me when I got home. I mean, as long as I'm wishing, I might as well wish for some sex.

No comments: