Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still Obsessing over IMF

So this morning, I scrolled through the scheduled programming on the "music channels" I have left on DISH Network now that IMF gone. How effing depressing...MTV seriously has like 20 hours of crappy so-called reality shows and lame-brained comedy for 13-year-old boys.

However, since I did find the Sea Wolf video I was seeking on the website for Subterranean, I set my DVR to record that show on MTV, as well Power Fuse on Fuse and the late night/early morning block on MTV 2 that is simply labeled Music Videos. I doubt these will be suitable replacements for the International Music Feed, but they're the best substitutes I can come up with at this point.

Suggestions for other shows or websites that would feed the need would be greatly appreciated.

(I realized too late that I could have titled my last post "The Day the Music Died" - or would that have been overly dramatic?)

No comments: