Monday, January 07, 2008

I hate you, Seoul Brothers!

Why must you taunt me for months with your constant construction, hiding your interior with brown butcher paper over the windows, giving no indication of when you might open?

And then, when I had almost lost hope, I drove by on Saturday night only to see that you had a private, apparently all-Asian preview dinner. Hey, I may not be Asian, but I totally have yellow fever! I would have fit right in! You cut me to the quick, but I vowed to come for lunch on Monday and get the Korean BBQ that is RIGHTFULLY MINE into my belly where it belongs.

And then you hateful, hurtful bastards CLOSED AGAIN. I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

Oh, God, please open! Please!

EDIT, 1/15/08: Since I see people are searching for Seoul Brothers and ending up here, I figure I should let you know I ate there and I reviewed it. I may have over-hyped the place in my mind.

No comments: