Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Repent!

I am ashamed - ASHAMED! - at my consistent lack of posting on here. Again. Forgive me, my loyal and loving readers? (Reader?)

To try to get back into the swing of things, here is a list of 10 things. They are in no particular order, and have no special significance or relationship to each other, but nonetheless, I present them to you, humbly and without further ado.

1. I sincerely believe that some of my clothes are being fruitful and multiplying on their own, while others are cannibalizing garments they dislike. How else to explain that I can't find my Dooce shirt or favorite black cardigan, but seem to have seventy billion sports bras all of a sudden?

2. Is it "all of a sudden" or "all of the sudden"? And what the fuck is a sudden?

3. I feel very fat this week, and yet cannot stop eating. I can't wait for my workout with my trainer tomorrow night; that should be LOADS of fun considering the quantities of alcohol and pizza I consumed this week.

4. I bought a bell for my bike! Listen for me behind you if you're biking in the Arroyo Seco. *ding ding*

5. I realized today that I only purchase underwear from two places: Target and Victoria's Secret. Is that weird?

6. My new favorite snack: Chocolate Sunflower Seed Drops (candy coated chocolate covered sunflower seeds) from Trader Joe's. Although I think I am dangerously close to becoming sick of them already since I've been nibbling at them for six days straight.

7. If anyone ever tells you that Spega yogurt is awesome, DO NOT LISTEN. It does come in a cute little glass jar, but it costs like three dollars for two tiny containers and tastes like watery, nasty, spoiled milk blended with cat ass.

8. My mom cut our phone call short today so she could watch a football game (Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago Bears) - quite hurtful!

9. I had the most boring dream in the world this morning, and yet for some reason, it bothers me that I can't remember what it was.

10. There are only 38 shopping days left until my birthday.

Ta-da!

No comments: