Woohoo! It's bonus week at work and my fat check comes on Friday. Unfortunately, I already committed myself to paying off my one big credit card debt, and I owe taxes this year (bitch's tit!) so when all is said and done, I'm down to about an eighth of the pre-tax amount. Still, it's a good chunk of green, so this is how I'm spoiling myself and spending all that hard-earned cash:
- Massage at Burke Williams
- Weekend in Northern California with Christy for wine tasting and assorted other debauchery
- June trip to Vegas with Tita to see Love
- New shoes! New shoes! New shoes!
- Sessions with a personal trainer (not as exciting as new shoes, but more necessary, perhaps)