Monday, March 12, 2007

The Mile High Club

I just got back from a four-day weekend in Denver with my sisters! Cross that one off my 2007 to-do list.

We had a great time, despite nearly coming to blows once or twice. In my opinion, you don't really know somebody until you travel with them, especially if there are three of you, you're all women, and you're sharing one bathroom.

Anyhow, we ate some incredible food (we highly recommend breakfast at Snooze or steaks at Gallagher's), did a three-hour walking tour of LoDo, and even went skiing (!) at Loveland.

I was happy to learn that though more than 15 years had passed since I last skied, I was still fairly good at it. I fell only once, and that, embarassingly enough, was on a kiddie run that wended through the trees and was made up mainly of small moguls. I consider that a fluke, though! Mammoth, here I come...

No comments: