Sunday, March 13, 2005

You've Got Mail

There's almost nothing I like better than getting real mail. Real mail is letters, packages, or magazines. Not real mail is bills, Penny Saver ads, and anything addressed to Resident.

This week I came home to what I consider an abundance of real mail...my latest Everyday Food, a letter from my sister with photos of my nephew and grand-nephew, as well as my Great International Secret Blog Exchange package! Yay!

My secret blogger pal is Kelley and she assembled one kick-ass Florida-themed package. I received:

  • Coconut patties (coconut dipped in chocolate...mmmmm)
  • Bubble gum shaped like Florida oranges
  • Chocolate alligators
  • Crème Brûlée ramekins and recipes
  • Flamingo-print socks
  • Pina colada bath kit with scrubby, bath pillow, bath salts, bubble bath, and lotion
  • Goo Goo clusters
  • Key lime juice
  • Orange blossom honey
  • Not only did Kelley give me a bunch of fun stuff, she also wrapped and decorated it beautifully with notes, pretty paper, and drawings. Very, very cool!

    I have assembled my package and need to mail it out tomorrow. I hope my secret blogger pal enjoys hers as much I enjoyed mine. Thanks, Kelley! You rock!

    No comments: