Tuesday, February 01, 2005

CRS Strikes Again

I had something I wanted to post, and for the life of me, I don't know what it was. This is a serious symptom of CRS, also known as Can't Remember Shit. CRS often cripples me when I get PMS, which is troubling because I'll begin to yell at FMC and forget mid-sentence why I was mad in the first place.

Anyhow, I guess whatever I wanted to say wasn't that important, but in related unimportant news, we went to the Pepperdine campus in Malibu this weekend for the first time. It's absolutely ginormous and has an amazing view. We were there to see MacHomer, which is Macbeth with Homer Simpson as the lead and all the other Simpsons characters as supporting cast. It wouldn't be funny if you don't enjoy the Simpsons but fortunately for us, we do, so it was four thumbs up. We also had dinner at Gladstone's, where I ate enough sourdough bread to sustain the San Francisco economy for several months.

That's the news for now. For assorted reasons, I am crabby and sleepy and sad tonight, in addition to being forgetful. I will post again when I am more amiable and awake and cheerful.

No comments: