Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blurgh!

Unsalted butter - especially very, very old unsalted butter (which you probably shouldn't eat anyways) - makes otherwise perfectly good toast taste like ass.

I have eaten like twelve meals today, and each of them involved ridiculous amounts of carbohydrates. Who needs five pieces of toast and cereal and a mini-bagel and a pita all in one day?

One eensy-weensy baby container (seriously, it's like doll-sized) of Haagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream has FORTY-FIVE PERCENT of your saturated fat for the day. This is why I put it back in the freezer after eating about three bites.

In un-blurgh news, my sister called me today; Enterprise upgraded me to a really nice Nissan Altima this morning; and I'm watching episodes of Lost on my DVR. Life could be much worse.

No comments: