Saturday, April 12, 2008

Self-Restraint

Today's post brought to you by the letter 'I', as in:

I AM SMART. I AM RESPONSIBLE.

I was going to wake up to try for Radiohead tickets in the Citicard presale this morning, but ultimately, I decided I didn't need to charge another couple of hundred bucks, considering I just paid off my last large credit card debt with my bonus.

I am not totally debt-free, since I still owe on my car and my student loan, but the remaining credit cards I have are two on which I pay the balances in full each month. So I am finally able to live without constantly being thousands of dollars away from financial freedom.

I'm so proud of me. Good job, City Elf!

Oh, but if anyone really wants to take me to see Radiohead in August, I totally wouldn't complain.

No comments: