Monday, March 17, 2008

Sweet Like Candy



I was in my office, minding my own business, when I suddenly realized we are less than a week away from Easter and I have yet to eat a single Peep.

The more I tried to think about anything other than Peeps, the less able to concentrate I became. I had to abandon my efforts to work and enter into the general population of my office to beg for Easter candy. I ended up in a near-spastic fit while we discussed all types of candy, though no one actually had any. (*insert broken-hearted weeping here*)

Finally, by the grace of God, I was able to mooch two Thin Mints off my assistant. Holy crap, I love her.

Here is a list of my needed supplies before Sunday:

* One large box yellow Peeps (chicks)
* One large box pink Peeps (bunnies)
* One box Hershey chocolate-covered marshmallow bunnies
* One medium hollow chocolate bunny (no candy eyes, those are nasty)
* Mini Robin Eggs
* Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

Also, I need to try Snicker Eggs!

Also, Cadbury Eggs are GROSS.

No comments: