Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rude, Thoughtless Little Pig

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been sick, sick, sick with some bizarre flu, which hasn't stopped me from Yelping or drinking or traveling, just from blogging.

Here's what's up with me:

I'm traveling like crazy for the campaign. In the last few weeks, I've been to Sacramento three times, as well as to Lynwood, Hawthorne, Ontario, San Diego, Pacoima, and Bell. I'll be heading to Modesto, Merced, Montebello, Salinas, San Francisco, and Long Beach in the coming weeks.

I got a massage at Burke Williams.

I went to the world's awesomest potluck and took my signature Pineapple Inside Out cake. Yum!

I went wine tasting this weekend with Christy and some of her pals up in El Dorado County, which was awesome, though I got Christy sick.

I have discovered that I find younger men irresistably attractive.

Sooooo....what's up with you?

No comments: