Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yes, I Inhale

I discovered the joy that is Inhale with Steve Ross last September. Steve is a yoga god and my future husband, though he may not know about that second part. He is incredibly flexible, conducts a yoga class with an amazing flow and cool music, AND he's funny as hell.

For a while, I recorded the 3:00 a.m. feed of the show on my DVR. It was my intention to practice yoga regularly, but life caught up with me and I put it on the back burner. The Ex made me stop recording it because we only had 80 hours of recording time, and 40 of them were Steve Ross. I eventually deleted most of the shows I had recorded, saving just four episodes.

I've started to practice yoga again, using a DVD from Gaiam for the past week. I was pretty sure I wasn't ready for Inhale without a warmup, but I finally decided to try it tonight. I now feel incredibly relaxed, but quite sore. I am also feeling lucky that I saved a few precious hours of Steve, since I found out today that Oxygen is now alternating airing just two old episodes.

Note to Oxygen: This is not the way to be my women's channel. Bring my boyfriend back!

No comments: