Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Long Hiatus is Over

Okay, so I just saw today that I am listed as "on hiatus" over at Los Angeles City Nerd. How embarrassing! I'm not on hiatus; I'm just really lazy.

Things, as usual, are in a state of turmoil in the City Elf household. It is now officially a household of three, and that doesn't mean the addition of Baby City Elf, but the departure (again) of FMC (aka the Ex.)

The City Elf has also transplanted (again) from the LBC to Pasadena. (How is it that I can't seem to get back into the Los Angeles city limits?) I'm five minutes from my office, but colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra. For some reason, there's no insulation on this little bungalow I call home, which means I get a lot of lovely wind and freezing air joining me each night.

I shouldn't complain, because I have a toasty heater in my bedroom, but the cats, poor babies, are stuck in the living room with Arctic blasts of air. The heater out there just can't compete. I am working on fixing this, I swear! Please do not call the ASPCA.

So, with all this change, I'm going to try blogging again, and maybe even putting a pen to paper occasionally. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: