Friday, December 03, 2004

Holiday!

My apologies for not letting all my loyal fans know I would be out of town on holiday for Thanksgiving. Future Mr. Cityelf and I spent 10 days with my family in Indiana, further reassurance that he is "The One," as my family is certifiably insane and Indiana is, well, Indiana.

I did have a lovely time with the new babies, a nephew and a great-nephew (wow, that makes me feel old.) We also ate uncontrollably, survived a small snowstorm, saw deer, and visited the Notre Dame campus. It was a nice trip but we are relieved to be back in our own home sweet home, complete with uninsulated windows and two cats that insist on regularly chasing and biting one another between midnight and 5:00 a.m.

What the hell happened when we were gone? Honest to God, I don't read the paper at all when I'm away, so anyone who can catch me up on LA gossip will receive a free can of corn.

No comments: